Saturday, January 3, 2009

trying to find the calm after the storm

It is interesting to see how my mood swings affect my emotions...now that I blog, I can really see the HUGE difference. So I am trying to find the calm after the storm. My mood is back to normal, so now I can think a little more clearly...God really had such a sense of humor in the makings of a woman. And I think the joke is on the men...or the nightmare might I say. Anyhow, I realize that some things are just out of my control. When I am not the cause of things that happen, I (most of the time)have no control over the outcome or changing the outcome. That is something that is hard for me to accept. I am...yes this is in writing.. a control freak, so releasing situations that I cannot change is hard. I think I actually subconsciously try to make the situation somehow linked to me so that I feel like I can change the matter...and that only makes me a crazy mess which is doesn't help things!! It is crazy how much power the mind has on us. So (deep breath) I have to sit back and let things work themselves out because there really isn't anything that I can do....and that is my constant reminder. In the mean time I have killed the crazy woman so that my fun, bubbly, and silly self can come back, and I can continue to be the best friend that I can be.

No comments: