Monday, January 26, 2009

Nashville Starz

WHOA!!! This past week and weekend has been a whirlwind! Nashville Starz competition was a great success!! I had one student competing and he did so very well!! I was very pleased with his placement! The whole studio actually did very well. Friday went down without any major bumps. Saturday, however, was crazy as one of our instructors ended up in the ER and Sunday was a blast! I am SOOO excited about the next couple of months. I am going to start working as a rep. for Dore` Designs. I have been interested in joining a designer for some time, and am going to start here soon. Since I won't be on the competition floor as pro/pro for a while, it's also going to be an awesome way to keep myself in the ballroom/competition circuit while I am searching for a new partner. The next couple of months is going to be sooo very busy. My schedule is really picking up and I'll be starting with Dore soon. Trying to find a time to head back home to Texas to see the fam will be a challenge.

No comments: