So the decision to make is: to cut the hair or not to cut the hair. For those of you who have known me for any length of time, you know that I change my hair quite often..about every 6 months maximum. Well that six months is coming round and I'm getting the itch. So about 6 months ago I decided to grow my hair out. Well it is to the length that gets on my nerves. I am trying to do anything I can to get through it...curl it, pull it back..SOMETHING. Then I got to thinking...Why am I growing it out anyway? I do really like my hair long but does it really look better? I think I look younger with it long which is good especially if I want to continue doing some modeling/acting, but as a dancer I think it works better short. What to do...
I need to get some new photos for my portfolio. I need to make up my mind about my hair though before I do. AND being the perfectionist that I am, of course, I am not in the bodily shape that I want to be in, so I am also kind of stalling for that reason as well. My stalling just keeps me from getting it done and getting work!! I just need to do it!
So I actually got up early and ran yesterday! A miracle I know! I freakin hate to run unless I am in the kind of shape that I actually get a high from it. Getting into that shape really isn't fun, and I'm all about the fun things in life. I didn't really run for all that long, but I'm feeling it today. I know that is a sign that I need to do it more..maybe if I had a running buddy. I just have to think about what I'll look and feel like when I get into shape from running. It really is worth all the pain and suffering!

1 comment:
I love to run! Are we going to live really far away from each other? I don't know. But maybe we can run together sat mornings or something! I used to grow my hair really long and then chop it off super short. But I think last time it was short I promised myself I wouldn't do it again because it looks so much better in pictures than in reality. But you should talk to Chris...he has hair issues of his own. Ask him about when he was bald (can you imagine a bald head out there on the competition floor?! he has pics) .
Post a Comment