Monday, April 27, 2009

Introducing.....



So I guess it's time to introduce you all to Dennis. ----------->
Dennis is my new dance partner, and he is an absolutely fabulous and beautiful dancer! This weekend I went to Birmingham (where he lives) for our rehearsal, and got to meet his beautiful wife and kids...oh and the dogs..can't forget them!! We definitely give each other a run for our time. When I first met him, he told me that he loves to practice, so that made me very happy because I REALLY love to practice....and then when we had our first rehearsal...Oh my gosh...when you put two people together who love to practice...it never ends...and I leave barely able to walk out the door!! I complain to Britt FOREVER about being sore..but really it's great, and considering that we only get to practice 2 or 3 days a week because we live in different places, our practicing addictions work to our benefit! Things are shaping up very quickly, and I am very excited!!!

No comments: